Tuesday 15 January 2013

Ka-Ka - Top Quality Lobster Shape Crackers

These are very large on the shelves. They have an interesting tube-like packaging which I assume was to help keep the crackers intact.



Here is a photo of the packaging



Here is one with crackers on a plate



Now a model eating them to get an idea of relative size

They are very large thin crackers. When I say large. I mean it. You almost need three bites to eat a whole cracker! They have a sweet powdery coating and nice lobster flavouring. They are also extremely crispy and a little fragile. So snap easily.

I was pleasantly surprised by these crackers. Much more than I expected. Nice flavour and large crispy crackers. The only complaint is that there aren't that many in the package. You run out of these delicious crackers too quickly. Need to buy more!

Overall I would give them a 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment