Thursday 10 January 2013

Calbee - Hot and Spicy - Potato chips

 My wife recommended these to me. She seemed very insistent that I try them.

 
 Here is a photo of the packaging


Here is one with the chips on a plate


Now a model eating a chip to get an idea of relative size.

These are very surprisingly large potato chips. These orange chips are very crispy and are covered in an interesting flavouring. I can't quite pin down the taste but from looking at the ingredients it says soy. The packaging also said Hot and Spicy. Honestly the chips aren't that hot or spicy. There is a warm chilli heat which is quite nice as it spreads over your mouth. I'd rate it as mild spiciness.

Overall. These were a good chip with interesting flavour. Crunchy and not greasy at all.

7/10

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me where to buy these? In California. Tell me ALL places on where to buy them. THNX!
    :>

    ReplyDelete