Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tao Kae Noi - Super Crisp Grilled Seaweed - Hot Chilli Squid flavour

I felt like something different today. So went for seaweed after my brother's suggestion.

Here is a photo of the packaging


 
Here it is open with seaweed on a plate.


Now a model is eating it so you can get an idea of relative size.

These are dark-green paper thin seaweed trips with a nice crunch. The flavour is very savoury with a little bit of sweetness. Not salty at all. Also no seaweed or sea taste. It does have some chili heat but it isn't overpowering. I would rate it as mild spiciness.

The only complaint I would have is that the strip sort of dissolves as you are chewing it. So doesn't feel very substantial. Which makes you go back for more or eat more than one strip at a time. But then that is probably by design hehehe.

Note: The pack is re-sealable to keep the seaweed crisp if storing away after opening. Though I predict you will finish it all in one sitting :-)

Overall I would rate it a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment