Thursday 10 January 2013

Snak Ku - ShoyueMi - Spicy flavour

I must be attracted to bright red packaging. This looked interesting with looks like a yellow guy breathing fire with this spicy snack. So I'm expecting it to be pretty spicy.


Photo of the packaging


Shot of the strips on a plate



Now with a model eating them to get an idea of relative size

These are short wavy strips of noodle. Think like dried 2 minute instant noodles. They have a nice slightly sweet soy flavour. But not too strong. Not salty either. There is an initial chilli spike but it doesn't last. I would rate this as not spicy at all. A little disappointing.

This is an interesting snack and different from what I expected but not too bad. The packaging also promises crunchy and crispy and it delivers on that. Very crunchy and crispy.

Overall am happy with this snack. Got something else than I expected but still good.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment