Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hanami - Snack Jack - Green Pea Snack - Chicken Habanero flavour


There seemed too much going on on this packaging and I just had to find out if it all went together.



Here is a photo of packaging



Here another with the twists on a plate



Now a model eating them to get an idea of relative size

These are little brown twists. From what I can gather from the packaging, they are made from green peas. They are coated in a very spicy powder. Initially it isn't too bad but the chilli really kicks in after eating a few. So be warned. I would rate it as quite spicy. I was sweating while eating these.

The packaging also promised chicken flavouring and you can taste a subtle chicken flavour. But not that strong. I suspect this snack to go well with a cool beer especially to combat the spiciness. 

Overall happy with this snack. My wife in particular enjoys spicy foods. So thumbs up from her. As for me, I would try again but have a nice drink to go with it. 

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment