Saturday 20 July 2013

Miaow Miaow - Chicken Flavoured Crackers

These crackers were promising a lot from the packaging. With the picture of a nice roast chicken on the front. Got my tastebuds salivating.



Here is a photo of the packaging.



Here is a photo with the crackers on a plate.



Now with a model is eating it to get an idea of relative size.


These are small fluffy pillows of chicken flavour. They are really light and crunchy. The chicken flavour isn't overpowering but it is satisfying. These snacks would really work as popcorn replacement in a cinema. They are bite-sized and easy to handle. Not greasy nor too salty. 

I did get a little thirsty while eating them and I guess they would work well with a soft drink or beer.

I was pleasantly surprised by these crackers. Much better than I expected.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment