Saturday 20 July 2013

Orion - O!Karto - Potato Chips - Italian Gratin flavour

This had a jolly chef on the packaging hugging a bucket of these potato chips. My wife was raving about these because she used to eat these all the time when she was studying. So I decided to give them a go.


Here is a photo of the packaging



Here is a photo with chips on a plate



Now with a model eating it to get an idea of relative size.


These are potato chips shaped as if they were thick cut fries. But are actually crispy and hollow. They aren't very crunchy or overpowering. I'm not sure what Italian Gratin is supposed to taste like, but it is very subtle. The taste of potato really comes through. I think the strange shape helps here as they aren't dense or greasy. 

A very pleasant snack which I would recommend. Nice potato flavour and good to munch on. 

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment