Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bing - Smoky Bacon Chips

 
Photo of the packaging.


Photo of the snack on a plate.


Now a model eating it to get an idea of relative size.

These are nice curls of bacon goodness. The packaging is a refreshing white and red colour scheme that catches your eye.

I was pleasantly surprised when I poured the chips out and they did look like miniature bacon rashers. So visuals are there.

Taste-wise they are definitely smoky and bacony. But you do need to munch through a few to get the full flavour. Not salty or overpowering. So good choice for snacking while watching TV. Don't get too thirsty. No residue left on your fingers.

These chips also had a good crunch. The only complaint I had was that they were a little light and insubstantial on the tongue. But that is a minor quibble.

Overall I would rate these a 7/10. Good looking and tasting chip. I would recommend.

2 comments:

  1. How can I get these? Lived in Seoul for a few years, and I need these in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome my local has run out and I can’t find where else I can get them

    ReplyDelete